Knowledge is the key to a great birth experience.
I strive to give you the knowledge you need to make an educated decision.
- I teach you based on the B.R.A.I.N method of making decisions about your medical care.
- B. Benefits – Why are you suggesting this?
- R. Risks – What are the risks and side effects?
- A. Alternatives – Is there anything we could try?
- I. Intuition – What does your gut tell you?
- N. Now, Not Now, Never – Is there a time frame for this? What happens if we wait? What happens if we don’t?
- I am enthusiastic, energetic and have a true love of birth and the birth experience. I support, encourage, and comfort you by providing physical, emotional, spiritual and holistic support.
- As labor progresses, I will offer relaxation techniques, position changes, movement and massage to make labor more comfortable for you.
- I work with couples, and I in no way take away from, nor replace the role of the partner. Rather my presence allows the partner to be involved with his/her own level of comfort and participation in this miraculous event that I have the privilege of attending.
- I am self-employed and do not work with your care provider and hospital. I see us all working together to ensure that you have a wonderful birth that you will remember warmly for the rest of your life.
- I have an extensive library of materials that you can borrow from and return when you are done.
I offer prenatal, postnatal care, and birth photography. To see packages and fees click here