After printing, keep these and we will discuss your results and questions at our next meeting.
- This is a questionnaire that we will discuss, so that I know what is comforting and relaxing to you. Feel free to add other measures that you like and what you wouldn’t, that are not provided on this list
- This is a guided visualization. It is a first step to planning your birth vision
- This is a guided visualization. You have pictured your baby’s birth, think about the circumstances that made the birth a comfortable environment for you.
- Leave this on your fridge for quick resource
- Postpartum is a serious thing seek help if you are experiencing difficulties. A postpartum doula can offer support in the first few weeks after delivery, which has been shown to reduce the risk.
- You will need a watch with a second hand on it.
( All Pages above have been adapted from Doulas’ Guide to Birthing Your Way by Jan S. Mallack and Teresa F. Bailey 2010. This book is a good read and has tons of valuable resources for doulas’, mothers’, fathers’, and other birth support.